Wikipedia Trail - Brothers Grimm

Brothers Grimm
 As a child, we were subject to innocent portrayals of the Brothers Grimm fairy tales.  I know that the stories are more gruesome than we actually know, so it's cool to read about the brothers.

Walt Disney
 I know that Walt Disney created most of the innocent portrayals of the Brothers Grimm fairy tales.  For me, Walt Disney is something of a constant for me.  I never really think about Walt Disney or the company.  It's just always been there, and I don't question it.

National Film Registry
 Most of the movies that I like are the classics.  So I was interested in this Wikipedia article because I think that it's a good source of what movies I might think about watching next.

 I've been meaning to watch this movie for such a long time.  Like, I definitely know it's a good movie, I just haven't gotten to watching it.  I wanted to read the Wikipedia, just so that I know what kind of movie it is.  I get confused when people call it a Christmas movie. I guess I just have to watch it.

The Brothers Grimm created many of the fairy tales that we hear as children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs