Famous Last Words: Energy to finish

This week, I ended up doing both readings of the class in order to get the grade that I wanted.  It wasn't too bad.  It's just reading and then taking notes.  My other classes are rolling to an end.  I had a lot of projects and assignments due this week since it's dead-week. However, I'm glad that I'm finished with my assignments in my other classes.  But I guess the pain isn't over yet until I finish taking my final exams next week.  I messed up too much in a couple of my other classes, and I can't get an A anymore which is a huge bummer to me, but I tell myself that I will just pick it up next semester and try harder.  I started the keto diet last week, so it's been about 10 days since I've been doing it.  It makes me so sad.  If you remember from my introduction post, I love to cook food.  This also extends to eating food as well.  The keto diet highly restricts the foods that I can eat, and it's very upsetting to me.  I know that it's good for me in the long term, but I miss so many things.  I've been wanting to eat ramen for the past 2 months, but now I can't anymore.  I can no longer eat bread or rice.  At first, the diet made me very tired and hungry all the time, but getting into my second week, I actually feel very refreshed and energetic.  I don't get hungry anymore and I feel healthier overall.  I think that this energy that I am getting will be really useful for my late night study sessions.  I miss home a lot, I'm happy that I get to come home soon.  It's going to be very frustrating though since my family is very used to eating a lot of rice, I can't eat with them anymore.  I miss my parents' cooking a lot.  Maybe it will give me a chance to cook for them though since I probably have to cook my own food during winter break.

The love of my life that I can no longer have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs