Growth Mindset: Motto


Always as a child, I've been conditioned to always make straight A's because it will "give me a good job".  Growing up, I didn't pay too much attention to making good grades, but now, I see that my parents just wanted the best for my future.  I read stories of people in poverty who struggle each and every day wondering how they're going to pay off the house or even feed their own family, and that really sucks and is unfortunate.  I definitely never want to have to put my family in that situation.  So while the meme is talking about money, it really has a deeper meaning.  Money isn't always greeding to have.  As long as you don't base your life around money, money is an amazing tool to have.  In my case, I view money to take care of my family and make sure that my family is secure.  In order to do that, I have to do well in school, and so that is a big inspiration for me to do well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs