Topic Brainstorm

Heroes of Greek Myth: Source
I've only heard a handful of stories about Mythical Heroes.  Even in the ones that I am a little familiar with, I still don't know too much specifically.  I was interested in Greek Heroes when I was younger.  I've since moved onto more important things, in my own opinion.  However, it wouldn't be bad to revisit my old interests.  I would probably write about stories of major heroic characters in Greek Mythology, such as Heracles, Odysseus, and Jason.  I would probably write it as a narrative towards a younger child, just like how I was interested in it in the past as a child.

Bible Stories: Source
I come from a Christian background.  I'm familiar with most Bible stories, but I'm not proud to say that I don't know many of them.  I would probably write about more obscure stories that I, and perhaps others, aren't very familiar with.  I would try to write it so that it doesn't seem Biblical in nature.  It would mesh well with the idea that these are more obscure stories that people don't read.

Aesop's Fables: Source
Aesop's Fables are just very cool.  The lessons are very innocent in nature and they teach very valuable lessons.  Like my reasoning for the Bible Stories, I only know a few of his fables.  I still think that there are many gold gems that I don't know about.  I would probably write it in a whimsical manner where I could add upon the inherent innocence of the fables.

Greek Mythology: Source
This is basically the same as my reasoning for the Greek Heroes.  I know a very minuscule amount of information about Greek Mythology.  This includes, but is not limited to, Greek Heroes.  So writing about everything else that's not Greek Heroes is definitely a big option for me as well.  There are so many stories about the relationships and situations between different Greek gods and goddesses.  I would probably write it into a drama setting where it contrasts with the fact that they are gods and goddesses.

Jason et les Argonauts by Salon de Diane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs