Technology

I think that utilizing a large multitude of different technological tools is a good idea.  I don't think that these technological tools will be useful to everyone in the class in the future, but I think it's a good opportunity to introduce the technological tools just in case someone in the class really enjoys using the tool and would perhaps use it for their future.  I feel like I've already been introduced to all of these tools just by being on the internet.  I think that most of the "tools" are already everyday things that I already use, so that should be an easy transition.
Computers are one of the biggest modern-day technological advances that reshaped our paradigm of education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs