Week 15 StoryLab: Twine story software

The Twine story software is interesting.  It's like an event trigger software.  It reminds me of IFTTT, "If This Then That", which is a software for home automation such as smart lights and smart outlets.  I've been interested in IFTTT for a while, and I'm looking to implement it in my future home.  Since it's the last week though, I can't really use Twine for another story.  However, on the bright side, this class isn't my life.  I think that Twine has its uses, and I think that it could someday be useful for me for another class similar to a powerpoint presentation.  It has its use, and I think that there's a high probability that it will be good for a future class.  The Publishing Twine was actually really interesting to me.  I like how Twine gives me a .html file which I can integrate into OU Create.  I've tinkered with OU Create before a while ago with website files since I might someday want to upload a website for my own personal use.  Overall, I think that Twine is really versatile and it's similar to stuff I already know about and want to use such as IFTTT and OU Create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs