Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

Ever since I started to use Canvas, I have had the Canvas App downloaded into my phone.  In my own experience, it is definitely worth it to have it downloaded to your phone.  Although expectedly, the app is more limited than the full version, there's still a lot to use with it.  For example, in the app, there is not a calendar with the assignments.  The assignments are with its respective classes.  A good feature that I've used multiple times is that you can upload a document straight from the Canvas app to the WEPA printer app to a WEPA printer on campus without it being difficult.  Overall, the Canvas App has its uses but it has a limited functionality. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs