Tech Tip: Google Timer

I've actually been using the google timer (when you Google search for "timer") many times recently.  It's actually always been for one reason only. Sadly, it's because I need a nap.  Sometimes I'll have homework or studying that needs to be done before class, and it'll be like 2am.  I just need a quick doze for 20 mins to refresh my brain.  I used to do this on my phone, but I'm such a heavy sleeper, and I subconsciously learned how to turn my phone alarm off while I'm still in my sleep, causing me to oversleep.  But the Google Timer is nice because I can make it loud enough to wake me up completely and get my work done.

My Nap Device

Comments

  1. Hello Nathaniel! I actually didn't know that google had a built in timer you could use. I know the struggle of needing a quick power nap when you are doing homework so this is actually pretty helpful. I may try it out sometime in the near future when I just can not keep my eyes open while doing my homework!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs