Storybook Favorites

Don Quixote: A hero?:

    The Title of the blog was very clear to indicate that the post was about Don Quixote.  I have heard about Don Quixote, but I've never read too much about it.  Also, I liked in the other posts that they would, at the bottom, step aside from the fictional story and talk about the real story.  I didn't get to read about the actual story and how it parallels with the blog rendition of the story.  I was not much of a fan of the home page for it though.  It lacked a bit of a hook.  The home page should make me want to stop and look onward at it.

Peter Pan: Revisited:

    I really like the home page for this blog.  It begins by telling us what we already know about Peter Pan.  It gives us a sense of familiarity.  But then it raises the question of the roles being reversed in the Peter Pan story, so the home page gives a nice hook into what's next in the story.  In the story narratives, I really like how the narrative is told from the point of view of Captain Hook.  It puts the readers into Captain Hook's shoes and lets them see his perspective on the story.  Rather than directly arguing that Captain Hook was not evil from the narrative, it merely suggests that the reader have their own thoughts through reading the story from his perspective. 

Choosing Paradise:

    Again in this one, I was not a fan of the home page.  It introduces the student and the fact that this is a project for the Story Book in Mythology and Folklore.  However, it gives no insight of what the storybook will be about, and as a result, there is not a hook, and readers won't be inclined to look more into what the storybook will be about.  I really like that the narratives were very descriptive.  It had very good imagery in its storytelling.  I also really like the story changing to that of robots.  It makes it more interesting and puts a different twist on the story of creation.

Story Books give us an insight of those who lived in the past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs