Reading Options

Folklore of the Holy Land: Moslem, Christian, and Jewish: I come from a Christian background, and I've always been curious about the parallels between the three Abrahamic Religions.  I've always wanted to understand because I see so many rifts between the religions, and I want to understand their differences.
Adam and Eve:  Coming from a Christian background, the story of the creation of man is very cut and dry.  So I think it'll be interesting reading about folklore about it, and seeing how it would tie in with my own understandings.
King Arthur:  I've always been curious and interested in the stories of King Arthur, but I've never read anything about it since I'm not too much of a reader.  So this would be a good opportunity to read the stories.

A depiction of the Creation of Adam painted by Michelangelo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Computer Engineering Student

Week 2 Story: Squidward Tennisballs